Snap-On Smile Staten Island, NY
Are you wanting to perfect your smile but don’t have the funds to back the work? That’s not a problem with RSN Dental PC of Staten Island. Our office offers a cost-effective and efficient solution called a Snap-On Smile! Get the smile of your dreams in just 2 visits to our office.
Why You Need Snap-On Smile
Let's face it, we live in the world of the Hollywood smile. Everyone you know is looking for a way to have a better, more beautiful and whiter smile. Unfortunately, for many people spending thousands of dollars on obtaining a beautiful smile is not really an option. The good news is that money doesn't have to stop you from improving your smile. The Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy to use and painless way for you to obtain the beautiful smile you have always wanted – and it is affordable. For millions of people who have discovered the Snap-On Smile, this is a solution that has given them that if the smile they have dreamed of without having to spend a fortune to get it. So the question is, what exactly is a Snap-On Smile and how can you take advantage of this revolutionary new way to improve yours?
What Is A Snap On Smile?
A Snap-On Smile is just as it is named: a smile that snaps on over your teeth and gives you a perfect smile! It is created with a high-tech dental resin to form a thin yet sturdy device that snaps on over your existing teeth. A Snap-On Smile is a quick and affordable fix that is sure to boost your self-confidence.
Benefits Of A Snap On Smile
Snap-On Smiles require no major dental work, no drilling, no anesthesia, and no surgery. In just 2 appointments, you could have your new smile snapped on and ready to use. If you have insecurities about a gap in your teeth, discoloration, cracked, chipped or even missing teeth, then you could benefit from a Snap-On Smile.
Problems Corrected by a Snap-On Smile
At RSN Dental PC, we use this solution to –
- Close gaps in between the teeth
- Visibly restore teeth that are cracked or chipped
- Cover stained teeth
- Make teeth appear even in size and shape
- Give patients a brilliantly white smile
- Give the appearance of a full set of teeth, even when some are missing
If you have the kind of teeth that have gaps, cracks, stains, or are missing, then the Snap-On Smile could be an excellent choice for you. In addition, if you have been told that you are not a good candidate for bridges or implants, the Snap-On Smile could be an alternative to standard partial dentures. Literally, anyone who wants a perfect smile is an excellent candidate for the Snap-On Smile. Whether you have mild malocclusion, which is crooked teeth, or have badly stained teeth from too much coffee drinking or nicotine use, this solution works incredibly well.
Check out what others are saying about our Snap-On Smile services on Yelp: Snap-On Smile Staten Island
Visit RSN Dental PC for Your Snap-On Smile
Call 347-344-5806 to schedule an appointment with our dental office. Once here, the process works like this…
- Pick the style and the shade of your new smile
- Have an impression taken of your mouth
- Return to our office to have your new set of teeth fitted
- Snap your teeth in place and enjoy your improved smile and appearance
It takes around three weeks for your Snap-On Smile to be custom fabricated to fit your teeth and jaw perfectly. In three weeks time, we will have you come back to the office for your new set of teeth. What is interesting, is that going to the dentist has never been easier. When you are getting a Snap-On Smile you are going to get better looking teeth without the fear of the drill or other things that cause Staten Island patients to have dental anxiety. Because the Snap-On Smile works by fitting over your natural teeth, and because we will custom create this solution for you, you will have a perfect smile that is designed for your mouth specifically. As a result, no one should be able to tell that you are wearing a dental prosthetic or that your teeth are not 100 percent natural.
Caring for Your Snap-On Smile
One important step that you were going to need to take, is to buy your cleaning solution and cleaning supplies for your Snap-On Smile directly from our dentist office. You are no longer able to purchase these cleaning supplies direct to the consumer and instead will need to make sure that you communicate with us as you need replacement supplies.
Contact RSN Dental PC Today For Your Appointment!
If you are ready to achieve the smile of your dreams without breaking the bank, then call RSN Dental PC today and schedule your appointment! A Snap-On Smile is a cost-effective and very efficient way to fix your smile. No more avoiding family pictures or anxiety when a friend wants a selfie—no more hiding your smile. It’s time for a confidence boost with a Snap-On Smile!
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Anti-Bacteria Gel
- Anti-bacterial gel typically contains alcohol and other chemicals that will help to kill bacteria and germs that it comes into contact with.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that increases the extent of a tooth structure for restorative or esthetic purposes.
- Dental Crown
- A crown is an artificial tooth, usually consisting of porcelain, which covers the top of the implant to provide people with an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Dental Impression
- A dental impression is a negative imprint of the teeth and soft tissue in the mouth to help create a cast or mold to restore/correct the patient’s teeth.
- Non-Invasive Dental Procedure
- Non-Invasive Dental Procedures include procedures such as fillings, root canal therapy, crowns, bridges or dentures to help repair one’s teeth.
Back to top of Snap-On Smile
A smile makeover can enhance teeth, improve oral health and ensure that patients can smile confidently. However, many want to know how long the process will take. There are a lot of different options for smile makeover procedures, which makes it difficult to know exactly what the timeline looks like. Keep reading to find out…
A smile makeover consists of different dental care treatments performed cumulatively as part of a specific plan. While it may help to improve dental health overall, often the primary purpose is to enhance smile appearance. The treatments involved may not always be necessary to optimize tooth function.Nevertheless, there can be value in a smile makeover.…
Want to understand the steps to complete a smile makeover? Being prepared for this cosmetic treatment is necessary, as the more one is prepared to undergo the smile makeover process, the more likely they will get the exact smile they want. Since there are many makeover options to choose from, many people ask a general…
Are you looking into options for making over your smile? The recent advances in the field of cosmetic dentistry mean that there are more options available than ever before. The fact that you now have many options when it comes to improving your smile means you can pick and choose which of these cosmetic procedures is…