Zoom Teeth Whitening Staten Island, NY
Are you unhappy with the color of your teeth? Are they discolored or dull-looking, with some black spots? RSN Dental PC of Staten Island can help you get whiter teeth with just a single appointment. Our office provides fast and effective teeth whitening with the Zoom treatment!
DISCOVER THE BEST OPTION TO GET A BEAUTIFUL WHITE SMILE
Fill out this short assessment to discover the best option to get a beautiful white smile along with a free consultation!
The Assessment Will Show
- Teeth Whitening Options
- Treatment Timeline
- Eligibility Factors
- And More…
Zoom is one of the best teeth whitening treatment that you can receive
When you visit our dental office for Zoom teeth whitening, you can be confident that your smile will be whitened by eight shades or more. This is the most dependable way to improve the appearance of your smile without undergoing major dental work. In fact, we can complete this procedure on your lunch break; so everyone has time for a whiter smile. If you try a solution at home, it could take weeks for the process to be complete, and your teeth still will not be as white.
How Does Zoom Teeth Whitening Work?
Our office has a specific process to ensure your teeth appear at least 8 shades lighter. First, we’ll examine your teeth to make sure you don’t have any cavities or other problems that might interfere with the whitening process. Then, our dentists will clean your teeth to make sure the whitening gel can be applied directly to the surfaces. We make sure you are comfortable and apply a protective solution on your gums and lips.
Here are some additional details about our Zoom whitening procedure:
- Teeth are cleaned to ensure proper application
- Lip cream is applied to protect lips during the procedure
- A retractor is placed in your mouth to help expose the teeth
- Photo is taken of teeth for a before-and-after reference
- Additional protective wear is applied to ensure that the teeth are the only area exposed to the whitening solution
- Protective solution is placed on the gums
- A protective solution is applied to your teeth
- Whitening gel is evenly brushed on
After the gel is applied, we use a laser light to activate the whitening solution, and we check your teeth every 15 minutes to make sure they are getting whiter!
Staten Island Tooth Whitening
Zoom is better than whitening strips or over the counter treatments you can buy in the store.
At RSN Dental PC, we recommend whitening your teeth with the Zoom teeth whitening solution because your teeth will become whiter faster than if you try a kit at home. We will also ensure that your teeth are healthy and prevent any unnecessary sensitivity. This is a significant benefit of whitening your teeth under the supervision of a dentist. If you whiten them at home, you risk overexposure to the whitening solution and your teeth becoming sensitive as a result. Simultaneously, most over the counter solutions like whitening strips, trays, or toothpastes will only remove the surface stains on your teeth. Most of the staining and yellow comes from under the enamel so you need a whitening solution that will penetrate it. Our Zoom solution penetrates the enamel and begins the process of oxidization so that the molecules inside of your teeth reflect less light and appear colorless. This is what produces dramatic results. Most people that whiten their teeth at home see improvements but not to the degree that makes a significant impact. This is mostly due to the quality of the solution that is used while in some cases, like with whitening toothpaste, it is also because the solution is not on the teeth long enough.
Benefits Of Zoom Teeth Whitening
Zoom Teeth Whitening is a quick solution to teeth whitening. You could even come in during your lunch break and walk out 30 minutes later with whiter, brighter teeth! Our whitening process requires no major dental work or surgery and won’t break the bank!
Check out what others are saying about our Zoom teeth whitening services on Yelp: Zoom Teeth Whitening Staten Island
Questions Answered on This Page
Q. How does Zoom teeth whitening work?
Q. Is Zoom teeth whitening effective?
Q. Am I a candidate for Zoom teeth whitening?
People Also Ask
Q. How does teeth whitening work?
Q. Can teeth whitening truly remove stains off of my teeth?
Q. Are at-home teeth whitening kits better than dentist procedure?
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Carbamide Peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide is a solution that contains hydrogen peroxide and can help to whiten teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Custom Whitening Tray
- Custom whitening trays are specifically designed for a patient in order to fit properly while whitening the patient’s teeth.
- Deeper Teeth Stains
- Deeper teeth stains are stains that require professional oral health services and can result from certain foods, beverages or improper oral hygiene.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound in teeth whitening solutions that patients use to whiten the shade of their teeth.
- LED Whitening Lamp
- An LED whitening lamp enhances the teeth whitening process by triggering the chemical compounds in the whitening gel a dental professional applies to the patient’s teeth.
- Philips Provides a variety of dental products and brushes, including the Philips Sonicare toothbrush that helps reduce biofilm and gingivitis.
- Philips Zoom DayWhite
- Philips Zoom DayWhite is a teeth whitening product that only requires applying the solution 30 minutes a day for results.
- Philips Zoom NiteWhite
- Phillips Zoom NiteWhite is a tooth whitening product that patients can apply to their teeth overnight or for 2-4 hours per day to whiten their teeth.
- Phillips Zoom QuickPro
- Philips Zoom QuickPro provides patients with whiter teeth quickly and efficiently using a dual-layer whitening varnish technology.
- Philips Zoom Whitespeed
- Philips Zoom Whitespeed if a teeth whitening system that requires a specific light that can help whiten teeth up to eight shades in 45 minutes.
- Post-Treatment Gel
- Following certain teeth whitening treatments, there is a chance of sensitivity and other symptoms occurring for which the post-treatment gel can help to remedy.
- Relief ACP
- Relief ACP stands for amorphous calcium phosphate, which helps to relieve the pain in sensitive teeth in a gel form.
- Stained Dentin
- Stained dentin can result from certain foods and beverages with a lack of proper brushing. Dental professionals can provide whitening treatments to brighten the teeth.
- Surface Enamel
- The surface enamel is the hard outer shell that protects the dentin and pulp of the teeth. The enamel is the surface that people see when one smiles.
- Surface Teeth Stains
- While surface teeth stains can be inevitable with age, certain foods and beverages will only promote discoloration and faded teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Concentrate
- Teeth whitening concentrate is the bleaching agent that whitens the shade of teeth, which is more effective from a professional and not a general store product.
Back to top of Zoom Teeth Whitening
Pros And Cons Of Professional Teeth Whitening
A cosmetic procedure that has dramatically increased in popularity over the years is teeth whitening. Bright, white teeth can be visually appealing as well as a sign the teeth are healthy. For these and other reasons, many people try different methods to get rid of tooth stains. Here are some of the pros and cons…
How Long Does It Take To Heal From Dental Implant Placement?
Dental implant placement requires a period of recovery. Understanding the expected amount of time that it takes to recover and learning useful tips on how to help your mouth heal faster are certainly helpful when preparing mentally and physically for the dental implant placement and aftercare process. Dental implants are placed into the jaw through a…
Cosmetic Dental Treatments From A General Dentist
Considering cosmetic dental work from a general dentist? Although cosmetic dentistry is its own field, general dentists also offer an array of procedures that can be used to improve the way that the teeth look. There are a lot of different procedures that can be performed in a general dentistry setting. Keep reading to find…
How A Restorative Dentist Can Restore Your Teeth
If you have dental issues that have made you less confident in your smile, you should consider consulting with a restorative dentist. The dentist will evaluate your smile and let you know how to restore the look of your teeth and, ultimately, your confidence in your smile. Continue reading to find out what restorative dental…
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS